FUMOBRANCO
PHASE II
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow


27/08/2006

IF I WERE GONE TODAY, WOULD THE WORLD SOB?

Fuad Kapidzic (Huile sur toile - 2005)

Hence, the day came that i met my fear, the otherwise, best kept secret of me from myself. I met it with her help. I hated it, what it meant, eternally throbbing from its open wound, bleeding tears of the past into the darkness of this present limbo.
From the future comes news of some assurance, but I lack the proper tools with which to carve the yet shapeless piece of marble. Can I make it a masterpiece on my one? It is difficult to face the future alone much like being the sole astronaut to land on a distant planet. A great achievement nonetheless, but with none to share with but a strange and cruel loneliness, bitter isolation.
It has a powerful blow, reducing me to a minute sized myself. Meeting it face to face was in fact the yet greatest challenge in my short spanned and unimportant meager life. If I were gone today, would the world sob? A fearful question with an equally disturbing answer. A different fear once unleashed can cause extensive damage to a sensitive soul and for that it must be kept under strains, unfed, locked, for all times.
Unknown author (undated)


Stop the bullying

 

ECKHART TOLLE - LIVE SPEECHES

my MOVIE LIST

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Powered by Blogger

Google